Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was a new adventure as we tried to figure out how to celebrate with both familes. So Becky's mom (Rose) & sister (Rachel) came from Michigan. As traditionally done in Becky's family, we opened gifts on Christmas Eve. Opening gifts was a ton of fun! I have to say, Brian does a great job picking out jewelry. :)

The Thursday after Christmas, Brian and I headed out on an 8 hour road trip to Missouri to meet his family and visit his grandma. Most people will tell you that an 8 hour road trip can be a test of your relationship - I'm glad to say, we love road trips!
Brian's mom (Martha), sister (Adina), brother-in-law (Aaron) and nieces (Alyssa & Anna) met us in Missouri. We spent the time together celebrating Christmas, visiting Brian's grandma who is in a nursing home, and swimming in the pool. The girls even did a "sleepover" in my room. :)
On the way back to Wisconsin, we stopped by the St. Louis arch since I had never seen it. Here's a few shots of our time there.















No comments: