I'm not sure many people take the time to stop, watch and listen to children worship. Thankfully, God has made me hyper sensitive to this beautiful experience and I was blessed to be standing near two little girls who sang from their hearts and particpated in everything. Later, when we had gotten back to class, it was neat to hear the kids discuss the real reason for Easter - Christ's ressurection. Bunnies, candy and eggs are fun, but I think sometimes we lose sight of the whole reason we can celebrate - Christ conquered death when he rose again! So as we talked about this fact and looked at what the Bible has to say about our relationship with Christ, we took a few minutes to stop and pray. What a sweet and incredible time. Listening to the hearts of children as they come before a holy God is something that stops me in my tracks every week. They pray from their hearts, not concerned about what others think, but lifting up their praises, thanksgiving and requests to God. What a cool Easter gift.
After church, Brian and I had the opportunity to join friends for dinner. It was quite the meal and a nice time to relax.
I was having fun entertaining Isaac. As you can see, you would have laughed too if you were looking at me in bunny ears. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment