It's Wednesday afternoon and I'm officially done with work and on vacation for the wedding! This afternoon my mom & sister arrive, Thursday evening another set of family & friends arrive, and then on Friday the rest of the crew arrives.
We're looking forward to seeing people we haven't seen in a long time, and also looking forward to meeting some of each other's family that we've never met.
All of the little last minute details are coming together and we are so blessed to have family and friends that love us and help in so many ways.
This Monday, the staff at Spring Creek gave me a surprise shower. It was really fun! I give the guys a lot of credit because they played a traditional shower game. I won't name names, but they were hilarious dressed up as brides...
I'm looking forward to Friday and breakfast and then manicures & pedicures with the girls in the wedding. It's so fun to be pampered & get to dress up! :)
We'll post again sometime after April 20 when we're back from the honeymoon. Until then, have a wonderful weekend. We know we will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Camping
12 years ago
1 comment:
Congrats on your marriage, Brian & Becky! Hope you had a great time on your honeymoon! God bless.
Grace and Peace,
Matt Winquist
Post a Comment